The Recipe Book is automatically sorted by Course, but you can use the search options to filter and reorder your recipes.
Perform a simple keyword search with the search bar at the top of the Cook section. Search for recipes with keywords that match the title, description, ingredients, directions, source, or tags.
Use the search filters to narrow down your search (available in App version 2.3.2 and higher).
- Tap the Filters option to the right on the search box.
- Then use the pulldowns for: Course, Cuisine, Main Ingredient, Tag, Rating, Total Time, Times Planned, Has Photo, Title (alphabetical) and Recently Added.
- Tap Apply to automatically redirect to the Recipe Book with the new filters applied.
- The Recipe Book will them be reordered according to the chosen filters.
- To exit the search select Clear from the search header.
New with version 2.4.0: Multiple search filters can be applied at one time! These filters have the same properties as filtering on the website app.
Select more than one filter to narrow down your recipe choices. With each added filter, you'll see your recipe choices become more specific to meet the search criteria.
- Selecting different filters will results in recipes meeting all criteria.
ie: a course filter + a tag filter (Main Course and Paleo)
Selecting multiple filters of the same type results in recipes meeting one criteria or the other.
ie: two tags (Paleo or Beef).
If you navigate to the Plan or Shop Tab, then come back to your recipes, your populated search will be waiting for you.