1. Use the new Share Extension Recipe Clipper, rather than the existing bookmarklet.
- This is the same recipe clipper as you were previously using, but it uses the Share feature on your mobile browser to save recipes, rather than having the bookmark installed.
2. If you would still like to use our existing recipe clipper bookmarklet you'll need to make sure that Safari is accepting cookies so our clipper can keep you logged in.
- Open your Settings App, and then search for and tap on Safari.
- Scroll down to Privacy & Security and make sure that Prevent Cross-Site Tracking and Block All Cookies are disabled/toggled off.
3. If that does not help, also make sure you are not browsing in private browsing mode, as that will also block cookies.
If you need help, please email us at [email protected]