If you'd like to add custom formatting to your recipe descriptions and directions, you can use a limited list of HTML tags.
To create the desired formatting, the HTML tag needs to have both opening < > and closing </> brackets around the word you want to format.
will display the word Sauce in bold.
The list of possible tags available for use in Plan to Eat recipes are:
- <strong> and <b> for bold text
- <em> and <i> for italic text
- <a href="url"> link text </a> to create an html link
To add text formatting:
- From the recipe card, use the menu to select Edit.
- In the description or directions box, add the HTML element with opening and closing brackets around the word you'd like to format.
- Press Save.
Refer to w3schools.com for more information on using HTML elements.