When you first create an account with Plan to Eat, by default you will receive all of the types of emails that we send:
- Getting Started Emails: This includes the daily getting started emails that you receive during your 30 day free trial.
- Monthly Newsletters: Monthly highlights from our blog, including company news and feature updates.
- Blog Posts: Complete articles from our blog in your inbox (about 4-6 emails a month).
- Comments on Recipes: Email notification when a comment is posted on your recipe, or a recipe you have commented on.
- Friend Requests: Receive an email when someone requests to be friends on Plan to Eat and share recipes with you.
We don't want to send you email that you don't want to receive. You can unsubscribe at any time:
- Log into your account and press the My Account button at the top of the screen.
- Press the Manage Email Notifications on the left to be taken to your Email Notifications page.
- Unsubscribe from any emails that you don't want to receive and press the Save Changes button.
- Or Press the Unsubscribe from All Emails button.
You can also unsubscribe by pressing the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of any of our emails.