Find the table view by selecting the Table icon at the top right of your website Recipe Book.
Some things you can do with the new Spreadsheet View:
- View you recipes in columns for Source, Total Time, Course, Cuisine, Main Ingredient and Tags. Extra columns appear when sorting my Recently Created or when searching by ingredients.
- Tap the heading title to sort your recipes by column headings.
- Tap the icon to edit the recipe.
- When in the Queue or Freezer, tap the icon to add a recipe to your meal planner.
- Easily toggle recipes to the queue or private.
- Use the ••• menu to access all recipe actions.
- Easily rate your recipes by tapping on the star rating.
- Click on any Source URL to open that website in a new browser tab.
- Click on any category for a recipe (like Course, Cuisine, Main Ingredient and Tags) to filter your recipes by those options.
- Bulk edit recipes in a spreadsheet format.
- Learn more about Bulk Editing.