Here's how to install the Recipe Clipper onto the Microsoft Edge browser:
1. Open your browser and navigate to https://plantoeat.com/recipe_clipper
2. Click on the star in the URL bar to save the page as a favorite. You will need to save to the Favorites Bar found in the drop down menu. Confirm this addition.
3. Click on the menu to the right of your URL bar to open your Favorites Settings.
4. Under Favorites, "Add to PTE" will be listed.
5. Right click on "Add to PTE" to edit URL.
6. Delete the existing URL and paste the following code:
7. To save your changes, press Enter.
8. Click on the gear icon located in the same menu.
9. Scroll to the Favorites section and make sure that the Show the favorites bar toggle is ON.
10. Visit any of your favorite recipes sites to begin adding recipes. When you are viewing a recipe you want to save, simply click on the "Add to PTE" favorite saved in your Favorites Bar!