Here's how to install the Recipe Clipper onto the Microsoft Edge browser:
1. Click on the menu to the right of your URL bar to open your Favorites Settings.
2. From the Favorites section, select Show Favorites Bar and set to Always.
3. Also in the Favorites section select Add This Page to Favorites...(this will add the page you're currently on to your Favorites. Don't worry, we will update this next!)
4. Right click on the new favorite icon to edit the URL and rename the link to something like "Add to PTE".
5. Delete the existing URL and paste the following code:
6. To save your changes, press Save.
7. Now you can clip recipes with this bookmarklet! When you are viewing a recipe you want to save, simply click on the "Add to PTE" favorite saved in your Favorites Bar.