There are a few things to keep in mind when logging in:
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Make sure your CAPS LOCK is not on. No really, it happens to the best of us.
- Be sure you're not in an incognito window or private browser.
- Please use your email address to login to your account, rather than username.
- If all else fails, you can click the Forgot account information and input your email address so we can send you a new password. Again, the password is case sensitive so you may want to copy and paste the new password.
- And as a last resort, you may need to clear your cookies or restart your browser and/or computer. Sometimes a fresh restart can solve many computer problems.
Resetting your password
You can reset your password by pressing the link below the login that says "Forgot Password?" This link will take you to this page:
Put the email associated with your account into the field and press "Send Reset Password Request".
That email address will receive an email from Plan to Eat <[email protected]> with the subject line Reset your password. Many times these reset password emails end up in spam boxes. If you don't receive the email, go look for it in your spam filter.
If you are using Google, Hotmail, Yahoo, or other big email services, you may have to actually log into the web interface for your email and check your spam filter there.
In that email is a link to "Click here to reset your password". When you press that link you will be taken to a page where you can type in a new password.