If you are having trouble remaining logged in on your Android device:
1. Check to see if your phone is in private or incognito mode. Your browser window will be gray or blue. To escape this mode, you can completely close the browser and re-open a new one.
2. Make sure that your phone is accepting cookies. To see if this is the case:
- Open the Browser.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & security.
- Or, go to Menu > More > Settings and find Privacy settings.
- Make sure Accept Cookies is checked or switched On.
3. If you are using Chrome for Android:
- Open Chrome.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Content settings.
- Tap the menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure Accept Cookies is checked.