To begin, add the Recipe Clipper to your favorites bar. If you have not yet added this tool to your browser, learn more about importing recipes from around the web.
Once the Recipe Clipper is added, you’ll be able to use it to import recipes directly from websites to your Plan to Eat recipe book.
- Navigate to a website with a recipe you’d like to save.
- Click on the Recipe Clipper bookmarklet that you have added to the bookmarks toolbar of your browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.).
- An import window will open up on the left side of your browser window with the recipe data added. At the top you will see a yellow banner that says “A draft was successfully clipped from __(website)___. ”
- Check the recipe details to ensure it has been imported correctly or make any changes.
- Click the Save Recipe button in the top right to add the recipe to your Plan to Eat recipe book.
If you do not press the Save Recipe button on the import window, it will automatically be sent to the Drafts section of your Plan to Eat account. Recipes clipped from the Recipe Clipper are always drafts, until the Save Recipe button is clicked.