To begin, add the Recipe Clipper to your favorites bar. If you have not yet installed this tool, learn more about Importing recipes from around the web.
Once the Recipe Clipper is installed, you’ll be able to use it to import recipes directly from websites to your PTE recipe book.
- Navigate to a website with a recipe you’d like to save.
- Click on the Recipe Clipper bookmark that you have saved in the bookmarks toolbar of your browser. (Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
- An import window will open up on the left side of your browser window with the recipe data added. At the top you will see a yellow banner that says “A draft was successfully clipped from __(website)___. ”
- Check the recipe has been imported correctly and make any necessary changes.
- Click the Save Recipe button in the top right to add the clipped recipe to your PTE recipe book.
If you do not press the “Save Recipe” button on an imported recipe, it will automatically be sent to the Drafts section of your Plan to Eat account. Recipes clipped from the Recipe Clipper are always drafts, until the Save Recipe button is used.