Option 1: "Plan as Leftover"
On the actions for a planned recipe, you can use the Plan as Leftover option to create a leftover copy of that recipe.
- Plan a recipe on the meal planner.
- Click on the recipe to open a recipe options modal.
- Select the Plan as Leftover option below the serving size.
- A leftover copy will be created below the current recipe, drag that leftover to any other date or mealtime on the meal planner.
Option 2: Planner Notes
Use Notes to indicate when you are having leftovers or if something irregular is happening for one of your meals. Notes do not appear on the Shopping List.
- In the Planner, click on a meal section (or the + next to the meal name).
- A dialog box will appear with the option to add a Note or a specific Ingredient to that mealtime.
- In the Note section, add the corresponding Note, ie: leftovers.
- Click the Add Note button when finished.
This note will only appear on this one day at the specified meal time.