Accessing Friend's Recipes
- From your Recipe book, tap the My Recipes header.
- This will bring down a menu where you can navigate to the Friends section.
- You can search for Friends from the search bar at the top.
- Tap the Add Friends button to send a PTE friend invite to someone’s email address.
- By tapping on one of your Friend's usernames, you can view and search for recipes in their recipe book.
Friends in PTE can only see your public recipes and vice versa. You cannot see a Friend’s recipes they have saved from another Friend’s account (a friend of a friend).
To Save a Friend’s Recipe
- Navigate to their recipe book.
- Tap on a recipe name that you would like to save to your own Recipe Book.
- Use the menu on the recipe to bring up a menu with the option to Save to My Recipes.
- Use the toggle next to this option to save the recipe to your recipe book.
A recipe saved from a Friend’s account will be indicated with an red heart icon next to the recipe name. You can easily find the recipe by searching for it or scrolling through your recipe book.
To un-save a recipe from your Recipe Book:
- Tap the menu.
- Toggle OFF the option of Save to My Recipes.