How to send your shopping list to a grocery service:
- Navigate to the Shop tab.
- Select shopping list items you want delivered using the checkboxes.
- Currently you can select up to 100 items for grocery delivery.
- Click the Grocery Delivery button in the "Selected Items" menu.
- Select the service you would like to work with for your grocery order.
- Complete the order in the browser window provided by the grocery service.
Information regarding grocery integration:
- Please be sure to merge and edit your shopping list items before sending them to one of the service providers. The grocery services will not merge similar items for you.
- The larger the number of items selected, the longer the transfer between services will take. If you have selected a large number of items (over 40), please be patient as the items transfer.
- Once your items are transferred, you will need to select brands and update quantities within the window provided by the grocery service.
- Items from Plan to Eat do not always transfer correctly to the grocery services, please double check your grocery order before finalizing the purchase.
- Grocery integration is currently in beta testing and is only available on our desktop app at www.plantoeat.com.
If you have questions or feedback regarding the grocery service integration, please contact our support team at email@example.com