How to send your shopping list to a grocery service:
- From the Shop tab, tap on the menu.
- Tap the Grocery Delivery option.
- Select the store(s) with items you want to order.
- Currently you can select up to 100 items for grocery delivery.
- With stores selected, tap the Deliver Groceries button.
- You will be redirected to your browser, where you can complete the order after selecting your desired store based on your location.
When delivering groceries, you can select stores in the app, but not individual items. If you’d like to select specific items, you can use the Grocery Delivery option on our desktop shopping list. (If you didn't know this was an option on the desktop site, this help article to show you how it works! )
Things to keep in mind when using Grocery Delivery in the app:
- Before sending items to one of the grocery providers, be sure to merge and edit your shopping list items.
- Once your items are transferred, you can select brands, swap items, and update quantities in the grocery service.
We are currently working with a 3rd party company, Whisk, to provide this service. This is something we try not to do here at Plan to Eat, but integrating with individual grocery stores is a very challenging task. Whisk allows our business to use their integrations to provide grocery services to our customers.
When we run into issues with the grocery delivery options, please understand we have to also work with Whisk to fix and mitigate any issues. We understand this is not ideal and we appreciate your patience if anything isn't working quite right.
If you have questions or feedback regarding the grocery service integration, please contact our support team at [email protected]