To automatically calculate nutrition facts for a recipe:
- Navigate to the Nutrition Facts section of the recipe.
- Tap the Calculate Nutrition Facts button.
- Wait a moment while the program calculates the totals.
- Totals will be calculated on a per-serving basis.
- Tap the arrow icons to the left of the nutrient to display the ingredients that contribute to that nutrient total.
If you feel the calculated nutrient values are incorrect, first check and adjust the Original Serving Size of your recipe. Some recipes will incorrectly import a serving size of 1 which can make the nutrient totals seem too high.
If the totals still appear incorrect, you can flag the nutrient for review on the website version of the program. We will review the data and update the ingredients that are skewing the total value. We are currently reviewing flagged nutrient values weekly.