The Staples List is the place to take inventory and store items that you purchase frequently and want to remember when you are making your shopping list, but will not show up in your shopping list because they aren't ingredients in recipes. This might be things like bananas, apples, trash bags, paper towels, or shampoo.
Access your Staples List by tapping on the header labeled Shopping List and then select Staples List in the menu that comes down.
In the top right corner of your Staples List you will see the menu for your Staples List Settings. You can manage your Categories, Stores, set your list to Metric measurements, toggle showing or hiding purchased items, consolidating purchased items and restore your list.
Learn more about the Shopping List Settings.
Adding to the Staples List
- Once in the Staples List, tap the Add New Item button at the bottom
- Add in the item information, including title, category and preferred store.
- Tap Save to save that item and continue adding items.
- When finished saving new items, tap the List button in the upper right to return to the Staples List.
Adding to the Shopping List
After adding items to your Staples List, you can begin moving them over to the Shopping List when you are ready to purchase them.
- Select a single item or multiple items by tapping the check box next to the item
- After selecting item(s), tap the Add Item to Shopping List button at the bottom of the screen.
- You can select a specific store for all the items, or they will be automatically sorted to their default stores