Once you install the Plan to Eat app on your device, the Share Extension Clipper will be immediately added to your share options in Chrome. Then you can simply browse the web and use the clipper to save recipes to your Plan to Eat account.
Use the Extension to save recipes:
- Find a recipe online that you would like to import.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top right corner of your browser.
- Or hold down on the website URL to access the Share options.
- Tap Share.
- In the share menu, tap on the Plan to Eat icon.
- The Plan to Eat app will open and import a draft recipe.
- Press Save to add the recipe to your Recipe Book.