Once you install the Plan to Eat app on your device, the Share Extension Clipper will be immediately added to your share options in Safari. Then you can simply browse the web and use the clipper to save recipes to your Plan to Eat account.
Use the Extension to save recipes:
- Find a recipe you want to add to your Recipe Book.
- Tap on the Share button from your browser.
- Tap the Plan to Eat icon (if you don't see our icon, scroll over and tap the More).
- The Plan to Eat app will open and a draft recipe will import.
- Tap Save to add the recipe to your Recipe Book.