Enable the Extension in your Share menu:
- After the Plan to Eat app is installed, open Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to any web page and tap on the Share button in the bottom navigation. Note: If you are not using Safari you can find the same share icon in Chrome in the address bar, or in Firefox in the ••• menu, also in the address bar.
In the top row of icons, scroll all the way right and tap on the More button.
Toggle the Plan to Eat "Save Recipe" extension to on and then tap Done to finish.
Use the Extension to save recipes:
- Using your favorite browser, find a recipe you want to add to your Recipe Book.
Tap on the Share button.
- Choose the Plan to Eat "Save Recipe" share extension (if you don't see our icon, scroll over and tap the More option to enable our extension).
- Plan to Eat will open and your recipe will begin importing.
4. Once import is complete, check that the data is correct, make any changes necessary, and press Save. The recipe will be added to your Recipe Book.