- Restart the Plan to Eat app:
- Swipe up to view your open apps.
- Swipe up on the Plan to Eat app to close it.
- Navigate to the app and reopen it.
- Reset the Plan to Eat app.
- Tap the upper left icon and then go to "My Account". Then tap the Reset App... button at the bottom of the account page.
- An app reset will not remove or change any of your account information, unless you are offline.
- Android Only: Make sure your Chrome app is up-to-date.
- The Plan to Eat app uses the Chrome framework to operate. An out-of-date Chrome app can affect the function of the Plan to Eat app.
- Restart your device.
None of these steps will remove any recipe or account info, unless you are offline and not syncing your current changes.
If the problem persists after trying these steps, please send us the following information at [email protected]:
- Step-by-step instructions for reproducing the issue.
- Screenshots or screen recordings of the problem.
- Any error messages you're receiving.
- What version of the Plan to Eat app you are using.
- What type of device and operating system you are using.