1. Are my desktop account and my app account the same?
Yes! We use the same servers for both our desktop site and the app. You can be sure that any changes you make on either page will be visible in each location. Simply make sure you are connected to an internet connection.
2. I am not seeing my changes made on the app updated on the desktop account or vice versa. What is going wrong?
The first thing to check is that you are connected to a strong internet connection. A spotty connection can hinder the changes from syncing quickly.
Next, you can force a sync on your App by tapping the upper left sync date at the bottom of the slide out.and then tapping the
3. Will there be more features in the app?
Yes! The app will be continually updated to include the vast array of features that our desktop site offers. Periodically check for app updates to see these changes!
4. My Shopping List isn't showing the correct ingredients or amounts!
- First, check that your shopping list date range is saved to correctly reflect the range on your Planner.
- Second, you can force your app to sync by tapping the upper left sync date at the bottom of the menu slide out. and tapping the
5. I can't stay logged in to the Recipe Clipper on my Phone.
Since you're on a mobile device, we recommend you use our new Share Extension Clipper, rather than the existing bookmarklet.
Learn more about the new Share Extension Clipper.
If you'd still like to use the existing bookmarklet, refer to the following articles:
Still having issues? Please email us at email@example.com