1. My Apple subscription purchase isn't registering in my account.
If your in-app subscription purchase isn't registering in your account and you're still being asked to subscribe, start by logging out and then back into the app.
If the problem is still not resolved, contact our support team with a screenshot of your receipt and we will manually enter your subscription into our system.
2. My changes from the website are not syncing with the app (or vice versa). What's going wrong?
First, be sure you have a reliable wifi or data connection. A spotty connection can slow syncing between devices.
Next, you can force a sync on your App by tapping the upper left account icon and then tapping the sync date at the bottom of the menu.
3. My Shopping List isn't showing the correct ingredients or amounts.
- First, check your shopping list date range is set to the correct range to correspond with the recipes on your Planner.
- Be sure your planned recipes contain ingredients!
- Force sync your data by tapping the upper left account icon and then tapping the sync date at the bottom of the menu.
- Finally, tap on the upper menu of your Shopping List to use the "Show Purchased Items" and view your crossed off items. If you find the missing items, you can then use the Restore List button to add these items back to your list.
4. I can't stay logged in to the Recipe Clipper on my Phone.
Since you're on a mobile device, we recommend you use our new Share Extension Clipper, rather than the existing bookmarklet.
Learn more about the new Share Extension Clipper.
Still having issues? Please email us at [email protected]