Your shopping list date range corresponds to the dates on your meal planning calendar. By default the date range on the shopping list is set for the next 7 days, but you can easily change this range of dates.
On the website:
- Click the Planner Date Range pulldown
- Select one of the options:
- the next 7 days
- the next 2 weeks
- the current week (depending on the start day settings for your weekly planner)
- custom date range.
- For a custom date range, select the start (from) and end (to) date of the range and hit the Save Range button.
On the app:
- Tap the icon in the upper right.
- Select either a predefined date range, or create a custom date range.
- To create a custom date range: double tap the custom start date on the calendar and then tap once on the end date you'd like to select.
- Tap Save to finish the process.