Once your Shopping List has been populated with the items you need to purchase, you may want to arrange your list into specific Categories. Categories act like the aisles of your grocery store and allow you to organize your list in an order that makes sense for the way you shop.
Organize your categories
- Press the Categories button at the top of the shopping list
- You'll then be able to rearrange, add, or remove categories within your Shopping List.
To move grocery items to different categories
- Use the pencil icon for a single item, or select a group of items you want to move to a specific category.
- Choose the new category from the menu at the top of your Shopping List.
- You can drag the group to a new category using the handle icon from one of the items.
- When you begin dragging, the categories menu will open at the top of your list.
Plan to Eat will remember the changes you make to items and move them into your preferred stores and categories automatically when they are added to your list in the future.
How do I use recipe categories?