To share recipes and menus with your friends, send them a friend request.
- Click on Friends tab at the top of your recipes page
- Press the Add Friends button at the top left
- Enter your friend's email address or their Plan to Eat user name
- Click the Send Email Invitations button.
- You can send multiple invitations at once (100 max.) by separating the emails or logins with commas (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.).
After you click to Send Email Invitations we will send your friends an email inviting them to share recipes with you. You will become friends on Plan to Eat after they accept your friend request.
Confirming Friend Request
When someone requests to add you as a friend, you'll receive an email with the subject line, "Recipe Sharing Request from Plan to Eat."
To add them as a friend, click the, "Click here to accept your friend's invitation and start sharing recipes" link.
- If you are already logged into Plan to Eat you will be taken to your friend's recipe book.
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to login to confirm the friend request or create a new Plan to Eat account.
To remove a friend
- Select the “Friends” tab from the left sidebar.
- Use the pulldown menu to select a friend.
- Once in that friend’s recipes, you’ll see Unfriend under the friend's name.
- Click the X and you’ll then be prompted to confirm this unfriend request
- Select “OK” to unfriend that account.