Take your Plan to Eat recipes into your kitchen using your tablet, laptop, or phone using the Cooking View.
Access the Cooking View on desktop:
- Open the recipe details.
- Press the Cooking View button on the upper right of the recipe details.
See the Cooking View in App by:
- Opening the recipe details.
- Tap Start Cooking at the bottom of the recipe.
You can then toggle between Overview and Step by Step.
If you are viewing recipes in the Planner, on the App, you can tap between recipes planned on the same day.
- Tap on a recipe planned in the Planner.
- Select Start Cooking from the menu options.
- Use the Next button in the upper right to navigate between the cooking view of that day's planned recipes.
- The Cooking View will remember the direction step you're on when navigating between multiple recipes planned on the same meal time.
The Overview allows you to see the entire recipe, both directions and ingredients, all at once.
Step by Step
The Step by Step view allows you to tap through one instruction at a time, while still showing the recipe's ingredients list.
In the App, the screen will stay awake while in the Cooking View of a recipe.