We are often approached by health coaches and nutritionists who want to use Plan to Eat for their business or host a cleanse for their clientele. Though Plan to Eat is designed primarily for individual household use, it can be used for professional use as well:
- Set up a Plan to Eat account that is specific to your cleanse or health coaching business by signing up for a free trial. If you use Plan to Eat for your personal meal planning, you may need to log out of your current Plan to Eat account in order to view the signup page. You'll want to give this account a username that is specific to your purpose because people will see your username, something like: Your Rockin’ Cleanse. You will also need to use an email different from your personal account.
- Contact us at [email protected]. In your email, tell us a bit about what you are doing and include your business account email address and username. If appropriate, we will switch that account over to an Advertising account. An Advertising account works exactly the same way as a normal account, but you won't be charged for it. This allows you to share Plan to Eat with your clients or cleanse participants without purchasing a separate dedicated account.
- Once your account is set up, join the Referral Program. Through the Referral Program, you can give brand new Plan to Eat customers 20% their first annual subscription!
Everyone receives a free trial, which may be enough to get them through your cleanse, but if users continue to use Plan to Eat with a paid subscription after their trial you will receive a 20% lifetime commission for their payment.
- On the Referral Program page you will see your referral options.  Place a check next to the box that reads "Automatically share my (non-private) recipes with people that send me a friend request or visit my referral link." This will automatically link the recipes in your cleanse account to their account through the Friends tab.  Customize your Referral URL to the name of the cleanse. This will allow you to send out a link that reads something like https://www.plantoeat.com/ref/myrockincleanse
- Load your recipes into your cleanse/business account. When your clients and participants sign up for their Plan to Eat account through your referral link they will see your recipes through their Friends tab.
- Create Menus to share the cleanse meal plan with your participants. Your public Menus can be accessed by your Friends and used in their own accounts. A Menu allows your participants to drag your cleanse meal plan onto their calendar and plan the entire cleanse in one drag-and-drop.
- At this point you are all set up. Send your referral link to your cleanse participants and they should be all set from there.
If you have any additional questions about this, please let us know. Thanks for using Plan to Eat for your business!